Conditions of Entry
Please read the following Conditions of Entry – failure to abide by these conditions can and may result in customers being requested to leave the premises.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over who must remain on the premises and supervise their children at all times. The company does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Staff do not provide a supervisory function.
- Children who are unwell or have an infectious illness should not visit Little Rascals Funworld while ill.
- Visitors should exercise care at all times in the use of the facilities and should have respect for the safety and enjoyment of others. Destructive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- All visitors must abide by all directions given by staff and abide by all notices and safety signage in place.
- Please inform staff immediately of any incidents or accidents.
- Remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. We recommend children’s arms and legs should be covered.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Visitors acknowledge that all reasonable efforts have been made to provide a low risk play environment in Little Rascals Funworld. However, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for injury to children or damage to clothing whilst using the play area.
- Visitors shall accept that no liability shall attach to the company for injury, damage or loss suffered to any person as a result of an accident or as a result of the actions of another visitor.
- Visitors shall accept that the company is not responsible for any loss or damage in respect of their personal belongings while on the premises.
- Please leave in a timely manner at the end of your play session or party.