Little Rascals Funworld – Rules of Play
Little Rascals Funworld are committed to providing a safe venue for children to play in. The enclosed information is provided to help ensure your visit will be a fun, enjoyable family event. Your safety is our priority and to help reduce injury please adhere to our ‘Rules and Regulations’ so everyone can enjoy our facility:
- Parental/Guardian supervision of children is essential at all times.
- Children who are unwell or have an infectious illness should not visit during their illness.
- Height and age restrictions are enforced to ensure the safety and enjoyment of children.
- Remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. We also recommend that arms and legs should be covered.
- Children who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care.
- Remove all jewellery, badges and all other sharp objects.
- Inform staff immediately of any toileting accident or injury that occurs in the play centre.
- No pushing or rough play. Destructive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated as well as profanity or abusive language. Children engaging in such behaviour will be asked to leave.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed to be brought into Little Rascals.
- No food or drink in the play areas please.
- Chewing gum is not permitted on the premises.
- Please listen and adhere to all directions given by Staff.
- No adults are allowed on the main play structure – ask staff for assistance if necessary.
- Children 5 and under only in Under 5’s area.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- All Exits in the building must be kept clear at all times.
- Management reserves the right to ask patrons or guests to leave the facility at any time.
We have endeavoured to make Little Rascals as safe an environment as possible for children’s play. However, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for injury of damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area. Parental supervision is essential. Should an accident happen please inform a member of staff immediately.